Learn to apply basic psychology that explains human behavior! Tailored to people in UX!
Hands-on experiences, actionable and smart!
I dare say, at the end of this workshop you will have so many new insights, you probably can’t wait to apply them in your work! And it will be easily done because the UX Psychology Lens® cards will support you along the way!
The Box with the UX Psychology Lens® cards (www.uxpsychologylens.com) is included (shop price 77 Euro plus shipping)! They will be sent to you upon booking the workshop.
These are the crucial questions that we will assess throughout the workshop:
- Which basic psychological mechanisms are mostly relevant in UX?
- How does perception shape our behavior?
- How does our memory influence our behavior?
- How do we address problems and often fail?
- Why do we sometimes act and other times avoid acting?
- How does our brain subconsciously drive our decisions?
- How do subconscious mechanisms shape our social behavior?
We will take a look at the scientific background of these questions in an easy fashion and bridge the gap between knowing the science and applying it on a daily basis!
If you check out UX Psychology Lens cards you can see all the psychological aspects that you will learn to apply!
After the workshop you will design better, conduct better research, and have better arguments in discussions with clients, your team, or stakeholders!
SIGN UP STARTS DECEMBER 12th